Financial supports provided by donors enable the Work and Family Researchers Network to:
- Provide supports to newer Ph.D.s in the Early Career Fellowship Program
- Provide conference travel and registration assistance to economically disadvantaged scholars, including those from the Global South
- Fund awards and recognition
- Engage stakeholders in special events
Donors are recognized on the WFRN website, in its conference program, and in presentations made at special events.
Sponsors of the WFRN commonly provide support that enables us to host receptions, organize special events, or develop innovative resources to help advance work-family scholarship. The WFRN welcomes the support of sponsors and suggests sponsorships at the following levels
- Benefactor: $10,000 or more
- Patron: $5,000-$9,999
- Promoter: $2,500-$4,999
- Friend: $500-$2,499
If you our your organization is interested in making a substantial donation as a sponsor, please contact the Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to talk with you about how to best use the funds you might provide, as well as recognize your generous commitment to supporting the Work and Family Researchers Network.