The WFRN is delighted to announce its newly elected officers for 2023.
- President: Ellen Galinsky, M.S., Families and Work Institute, USA
- Vice-President: Jennifer Hook, Ph.D., University of Southern California, USA
- Treasurer: Krista Lynn Minnotte, Ph.D., University of North Dakota, USA
- Board Member: Tammy Allen, Ph.D., University of South Florida, USA
- Board Member: Jaeseung Kim, Ph.D., Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
The WFRN extends thanks to everyone who agreed to stand for office in 2023.
The WFRN extends is gratitude to outgoing members of its leadership team.
- Vice President: Sarah Damaske, Ph.D., Penn State University, USA
- Treasurer: Lonnie Golden, Ph.D., Penn State University Abington, USA
- Board Member: Alexandra Beauregard, Ph.D., Birkbeck University, UK
- Board Member: Wen Fan, Ph.D., Boston College, USA
The WFRN expresses appreciation to Melissa Milkie, Ph.D., (University of Toronto, Canada) who will continue to guide the organization as Past President.
The full leadership team can be found at this link: http://wfrn.org/team/
Any member who wishes to be considered for elected position is encouraged to contact the Executive Office at email@example.com.